Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why I was late to work and listening to death Metal at 7:30 AM

My morning commute:



Left home: 6:40

1:  At this stop light, the passengers of 2 cars ahead of me got out of their cars to switch vehicles, pretty much entirely. There were 9 people involved.  This took the span of 2 lights to complete.

2:  Dueling tractors on the highway taking up both lanes for 1.5 miles.  

3.  While on the Cross Lake bridge, a blue tarp flew out of the bed of the truck in front of me and plastered itself to my windshield.  My only option was to pretty much stop in the road, throw on my flashers, and wait to be slammed by a Prius or something. Fortunately, a man in a truck zipped in front of me, jumped out, and removed the tarp before I could even get my door open.  Nobody rearended me.

The tarp-litterer didn't stop.

4. 3-car accident caused 2 lanes of 3132 to just...stop.... for about 20 minutes.

Arrived at work: 8:02

No comments:

Post a Comment