Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happier than I believe...


"Always remember you are stronger than you think you are, wiser than you seem, happier than you believe and more successful than you even need." -- Possibly a Christmas card quote, and I'm pretty sure it was paraphrased from A.A.Milne.

Things for which I am grateful right this minute:

  • My hair is good, my dress fits, my shoes are (hopefully) stretched just right, and the wedding present is acquired, if not wrapped.  I've not worked out the Fingernail Situation yet; playing derby doesn't make acrylics a good option, but I'm sure it'll come together.
  • ROAD TRIP.  I get Squid, Mouse, Jeanie, AND John in a caravan going to a wedding.  And it only took 4 days and an act of congress to get everybody to agree on a hotel.
  • I also get leftovers from Jeanie and John's mom's house, and Bell Family leftovers are the best kind in the WORLD. 
  • Evidence has been posted on Facebook that Ray is collecting Hostess Donettes for me. 
  • The Dalai Lama is coming to New Orleans, and less than 3 hours after finding out, a plan for attending, lodging, and a zen girls' weekend had already pretty much been formed.
  • WFTDA released the new rules set.
  • Cowboy Mouth's newest album finally hit Spotify (favorite track: When it Rains)
  • Subway's salads are $2 if you buy them in the morning (I don't understand, but I do not argue).
  • This


All in all? That makes for a pretty damn happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment