Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's see if we get flagged for adult content now...

So, I have a new tent.

Soulpads by lanternlight
I'm going camping this weekend, and I've never actually set up my tent myself since I just collected it from the seller last weekend.  YouTube wasn't much help, but it was full of "erection" jokes.

This is what happens when you buy a hippie tent, I suppose.

I took the problem to Facebook.


First, I got Helpful Advice:


Then we all got a bit silly...


Then people got helpful:

And stated the obvious.



I'm now officially not worried about setting up my tent.  It sounds like I'll have an audience for this endeavor, which just makes for all the more hands to put to work.

I'm so grateful to have a chance this weekend to go camping with 500 or so of my favorite people.  I need a good nerd holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment