Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vampire Hunter to Killer Bee in 4 easy steps

Saturday:

Shreveport Zombie Walk!  It was a blast.  Zombie Hunter outfit consisted of:
My favorite (and only remaining pair of) Doc Martens
Fishnets
Skirt
Cut up t-shirt featuring Disney Princesses slaying their villains
War Paint
Toy Gun
Zombie Head
.30-06 belt buckle that accessorizes any costume worth wearing

Wednesday

Mandatory Fun Day Halloween Dress Up Day at Work
Change the tights...
lose the zombie head...
switch the shirt for one with sleeves (I work in a freezer, I think)
Add bee suit that I stole fair and square 4 years ago.

And...yeah.  Skirt, boots, gun, makeup, belt?  All pretty much identical.  And in case you're wondering -- no, not an awful lot of people got that I was a KILLER bee... just an angry bee with a gun.  *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment