Monday, November 19, 2012

I went to BAM and all I got was this pressing desire to take over the world...

We're not going to talk about the dislocated shoulder that put me getting on the road like, 4 hours later than I'd hoped to. It worked out and I did get the car loaded, and things worked out just perfectly so that I could ride with Jeanie (after she and Marcus pretty much did all the work of re-loading my car contents into her van).

We arrived on site and were promptly given an 18-year-old boy to do our bidding and get our camp set up. Yes. There were an AWFUL lot of erection jokes, but even in the dark we got it done in about 15 minutes, give or take:


SO MUCH ROOM!!!  You're seeing about half of the tent...

Why did I use this picture? Because Heebie's hand is in his pants.

I got home at about 6:00 last night, and was in bed at 7:30.  With a salad... because I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat spinach or sleep.  Overall, an amazing weekend with some of my favorite friends, beautiful weather, some great napping, and so much good food that I'm seriously thinking I need to be a vegan for a week or three to do penance for it...and also to see about maybe getting myself into peak condition for the season ender on Dec. 8.

This video is entirely Dylan's fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment