Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving Month...

Things Krak and I are grateful for (individually and together, based on IM chats and lovely shared experiences):

* Free Advil in the workplace
* WFTDA.tv
* "Hide this Assole" feature on Facebook
* Corndogs and other State Fair Food
* The Ska Punk Covers Spotify playlist
* @RollingBlackouts
* Jenny and Denise and their incessant cuteness
* Cats
*Instant Messenger
*edited to add -- Cow Fluffers. They exist, people, and we've seen them at work.

But mostly, we're grateful that neither one of us is posting a daily note of what we are grateful for on Facebook, because after about 3 days most people are clearly phoning it in.  Clearly we're bad people.


5 comments:

  1. I believe that you got that we are explicitly grateful for cow fluffers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you girls for this!FYI - I am on my 3rd try to prove that I'm not a robot! These letters are hard to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is a cow fluffer? omg. the robot check is ridiculous. Have you tried the audio check? It is just as terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to guess the Cow Fluffer comment had something to do with the rodeo......going on a limb here.

    ReplyDelete