Friday, November 2, 2012

Counting Money is Number 8...

Electric Eel Shock/Peelander-Z played Shreveport last night.

I make few exceptions for staying out late on weeknights, but I'll do it for music now and then.  I saw these bands together earlier this year, and they were a ton of fun!  Unfortunately, last night wasn't quite as awesome.  An advertised 10:00 set time turned into EES going on at 11:30-ish; I made it through their set and bugged out.  I hear today that my friend Medusa took the stage with Peelander-Z and beat on their bass a bit; I would have liked to see that, but even with two wake up calls and 5 alarms set, I was hard-pressed to make it to work on time, so I probably chose right.


They do an excellent cover of Iron Man, too.

--

I have been really good this election season. I've only engaged in a debate on Facebook once, and it needed to be done, because there's only just so much of people being wrong on the Internet that I can handle.  Let me be clear, though....

I proudly support Not Romney.
--
Guh.  Is it 5:00 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment