Thursday, March 3, 2011

Questions, Answers, and Love Letters

According to The Internet, March is Question and Answer Month.

I do not promise to answer every question because if you're asking for something like my credit score or home address, that's just not going to happen.  I will, however, promise to answer every reasonable question, even the uncomfortable ones as honestly as I'm able, though I am the one deciding what is reasonable.  Now that the wiggle-room has been installed, go for it.  If'n you want to ask something, I'd love to answer you.
Probably.

--

Apparently, the 10th day of the Month is supposed to be "love letter day". I'm half tempted to accept mailing addresses from people who want an outrageously mushy yet entirely fabricated hand-written and possibly scented love letter.  Is that creepy or awesome?*  I used to have amazing love letter writing chops, back in the day when I was in high school and sending my boyfriends off to Basic Training or jail.  I suspect that I'm taking this idea in NOT THE DIRECTION that Boompoet intended for it to go when he posted his own entry, but he won't be surprised... and I'd kind of like to see if I still know how to write a letter.  We'll see.

--

So, skating in my first bout in 9 days, and it looks like 650 tickets are sold and that doesn't take into account that kids get in free.  HolyShit, ya'll. 

--

The new Dropkick Murphys album makes me very happy.

*No, really. Creepy or awesome? I need a ruling.

5 comments:

  1. I want a love letter, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall start drying some rose petals now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one!, I'll save it so it can be part of my biography some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, but now I am trying to figure out if it is creepy or awesome that I want to sign up.

    ReplyDelete