Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why You Love Us:

Alternate title: How Sabine and Sarah go about their normal workdays soliciting future husbands and medical advice on Facebook.

me:(11:44)  For you! http://www.someecards.com/2011/01/07/incredible-customer-service-from-austins-pizza-call-center
Sabine:(11:44)  I wish to marry Chad on Saturday at 2 pm.
 me:(11:45)  Chad is pretty awesome. And we can surely track down Austin's Pizza.... $5 if he's your Facebook friend by 5 PM.
Sabine:(11:45)  Hell, I will give you $10.
me:(11:45)  Ok, cool.  Be his friend by 5 and you can give me $10.
Sabine:(11:46)  ...I'll get right on that.
me:(11:46)  excellent.
Sabine:(11:50:01)  bogus? <FacebookLinkDeleted>
me: (11:50:02) <SameFacebookLinkDeleted>
(11:50)Oh, damn.
(11:50)Lots of friends to be bogus.
(11:51)I sent a request.
Sabine:(11:52)  Yeah but you could change your pic and make Chad Frierson your secondary name.
me:(11:52)  So I'll wait for a few minutes before I write the comments box at Austin Pizza requesting a friends' request for you so you can propose.
(11:52)Which is already in drafts.
(11:52)Just so you know.
(11:52)I'll BCC you.
(11:52)And a hand full of other people.
Sabine:(11:53)  Please do.
me: (11:55)  HA! LEGIT PROFILE and he accepted me.
Sabine:(11:59)  you tagged me a post I can't see
me:(11:59)"Thanks for the ad! By the way, my friend Sabine would like to propose to you, if you've got a few minutes. The power of the Unicorn and the Bear is strong."
Sabine:(12:00)  oh dear...on that note... I'm going to lunch.
me: (12:01) accept his request first....
 
me:(1:36)  Stuck on the phone with my uncle who is sooooooo stoned on Oxycontin.
Sabine:(1:36)  I wish Oxycontin got me stoned like that.
me:(1:37)  HIGH. Like, kept telling me "hold on" so he could talk to the cat.
(1:38)The problem with the world is the french fries, btw.
(1:38)If you were wondering.
(1:38)Those goddamned french fries.
(1:39)And also- SURE! Your dad can fly in a non-pressurized plane with his O2 tanks. No problem.  And french fries.
(1:39)My only on-hand respiratory therapist is stoned off his ass.
Sabine:(1:40)  You might want to get a 2nd opinion... just sayin'
me:(1:42) The doctor said call the oxygen supplier. The oxygen supplier said call a resp. therapist. The resp. therapist is feeding cheetos to his cat.
 me: (1:45) My uncle just called his friiiiiiiend who said the flying would be fine.
(1:45) And he loves me.
(1:45) I think he meant he (my uncle) and not his friend.
(1:45) But I'm not positive there.
(1:46) I found you a fiancee... you wanna find me a respiratory therapist willing to offer free advice that I won't bind them to legally?
(1:48) We can call it even on that ten bucks....
Sabine:(1:49)  On it.


And yes, dear readers... she found me an answer by 1:51, which just goes to prove that really, she and I combined can track down anything in the world. And yes- I'm going to actually make a real live Medical Professional give me some real answers before I put my dad on a plane with oxygen tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment