Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two things, having nothing to do with one another.

Sabine has inspired a new word in the Tribal Language (which I'm pretty sure we still call Squidspeak): scarcasm. The word that I inspired is agnuish.  Personally, I like scarcasm better, but we're all about full disclosure up in this joint, right? Right. If any of you actually geek out on etymology enough to want to write an appropriate definition for either, feel free.

--

Amazon sent me an email this morning subjected "Now available: The Unclaimed Baby."  Clicking on the email led me to see that that's the title of a Harlequin Romance and that Amazon hasn't gone into adoption facilitating, so it was short-lived excitement but I had a few great seconds of thinking that my dad had upped the ante in his attempts to get me to adopt a herd of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment