Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sabine says my ADD is ruining her feng shui today. OH LOOK BUNNIES!





Actual excerpts from our Google Chats today:

me: I am taking the MOG MY LIFE SUZCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today.
YOU'RE WELCOME.
Sabine: I am so stupidly happy.
STUPIDLY HAPPY
me: GOOD.
YOU DESERVE IT.
I LOVE CAPITALS TODAY.
Sabine: I LOVE EVERYTHING TODAY
me: Who put glitter in your cheerios?

---

me: Ok. "Bri and 4 other friends are attending Pre-Rapture Orgy" made me LOL.
Sabine: NOBODY INVITED ME TO THE ORGY.
me: ....
Bri is inviting you to the orgy.
Sabine: Having Bri invite me makes it EVEN BETTER.
I LOVE TODAY

--

me: subcontractors eating my brain
Sabine: you haz subcontracted ZOMBIES?!?!
me: YES.
AND THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WORKERS COMP
Sabine: Must be cheap labor at least.
me: true...
Do you want to know what just happened to me?
Sabine: YES
me: Remember that thing...... several months ago? Last summer?
<cutting out all the good stuff. But it was REALLY funny. And awesome.>
Sabine: I just have to say it, I love us. Really, I do.
me: I love us, too.

--

me: http://www.patspapers.com/story_stack/item/baby_cakes_offer_up_proof_in_the_frosting/
Sabine: I blame my inability to comprehend that on my lack of wubby as a young child.
me: right.
Sabine: My Mother failed me.
and because of that she will never find out the sex of her grandchild via Skype.
so really she failed herself too
me: hopefully she'll never find out from cake, either.
Sabine: Pink cake always tastes like ass anyway. I can't imagine what blue cake would taste like...blue coconut?
me: COCONUT IS NOT BLUE WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THAT. Didn't we JUST have this conversation????
COCONUT DOES NOT TASTE BLUE.
Sabine: Right, cause that is after all your favorite tampon scent.
me: Coconut doesn't even smell blue. MY blue tampons are BlueBERRY scented.
Sabine: blue raspberry?
me: sure.
Sabine: You totally just broke my brain.
me: Hey! I just got good news. I think that means I'm probably going to step on a rusty nail or something.
Sabine: Dammit, Sarah. Your ADD mind is fucking with my feng shui today.
me: :D "Rapture" by Blondie just got added into the bout playlist.
me: Ok, so I bought a package of Hanes boyshorts. And they're the MOST COMFY UNDERPANTS in the world. It's like a 16 hour hug for your ass. LOVE them. Can't find them online to order more. Iz SAD.

<Sabine is unavailable for chat>

No comments:

Post a Comment